Frequency of stall, missing data etc
    location of their server and path
    the data takes to get to me

etc

I trade futures, but the ability to trade stocks
    would be a plus for me

Thanks

Hello Iceman2016,

Kinetick and Rithmic provide two different services for the NinjaTrader platform. Kinetick is a dedicated data provider that will provide real-time market data on a monthly subscription basis, without having to open a brokerage account. By contrast, Rithmic is a brokerage technology that will provide live market data and also facilitate order routing to the exchanges via your brokerage account. The Rithmic data feed would only be available for the NinjaTrader platform if you open a futures trading account with NinjaTrader Brokerage. You can use the Rithmic feed to execute live trades to your brokerage account and then subscribe to Kinetick as a supplementary data service.

Kinetick's data servers are located in Omaha, Nebraska, which serves as a central location for traders in North America in close proximity to the exchanges in Illinois. Rithmic's servers are located directly in Aurora, Illinois. Both feeds will provide unfiltered tick data, including market depth data as reported by the exchanges. Both feeds will also provide an extensive resource of historical tick and minute data.

The Rithmic feed will only provide data for futures. As a dedicated data provider, Kinetick can also provide live data for stocks and indexes. You may find a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees at the Kinetick subscription page:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Harry, 05-02-2018, 01:54 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tharton3  
    Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cre8able