No " CQG "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No " CQG "

I have a lifetime license with NT and have an existing platform setup on my computer. I have opened an account with AMP Futures and when trying to setup a new account connection with the " Account Connection Set Up " .. I get to the provider pull down tab and there is no "CQG" option. How do I get CQG to appear in the provider section.
    Thanks for our help.
    Paul W.

I don't see NT at amp

What is the best trading platform? Pick your best trading platform. Trade markets on 50+ trading platforms through AMP Futures. All Demo accounts are FREE!

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your post.

You would only be able to trade with AMP Futures through CQG if you purchased your NinjaTrader license key prior to a specific date. Please send your current NinjaTrader license key to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com so we can investigate this further. You can access your license key from the NinjaTrader Control Center > Help > License Key...

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thanks Christopher for getting back to me. I purchased my lifetime license back on March 14th 2007 so I know I can use CQG connection thru AMP. As a matter of fact, I downloaded NT at work for the first time and when I went to setup a new account connection it listed twice as many options (including CQG) than my existing platform (of which I have the current version). I was able to put in my username and password and I was connected. Maybe it has something to do with my existing platform. Anyway, I will email my license to the link you provided and hopefully someone can help me out
        Thanks again,
        Paul

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses