error messages AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error messages AGAIN!!!

I have reported this problem several time over the last few weeks and I have followed all instructions from your support team but I am now at my wits end!!

Here is a blow by blow account of what just happened.

Yesterday did a complete uninstall/reinstall of NT6.5. Made a backup file but did not restore it so all data is new.

Open NT. Control center (NOTE: nothing else open, no charts, no dome) > account performance > summary tab ("from" and "to" set to today 2 July) hit "generate" report comes up. Change "from" to yesterday (1 July) error message ("Ninja has detected a problem etc ") and no report, cursor changes to hourglass. Yr support team has my log and trace files.

(refer Support request (/6.5.1000.4/Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2) {47849})

I can't recall if I had this problem in v3. I updated to v4 about 2-3 weeks ago when the prompt came up at start up.

Looking back at my emails this problem seemed to occur for the first time around 12 June. Have been running Ninja in sim since early May. Ran perfectly up until the first incident. I have run the repair DB function several times and have run the repair NT from the Windows control panel. Needless to say neither of these things work.

Before you tell me that my system is decrepit, let me fill you in.

Windows XP pro SP2, Core2 Duo Pro CPU at 2.2Ghz, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD.

I cannot be the only one to experience this problem. All suggestions gratefully received

RN

I acknowledge the problem, since it's in your traces. We tried to reproduce, but on both instances of the DB you sent the issue was not reproducible, nor could you reproduce the issue as we followed up with you (AFAIK, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Right now we don't have any similar reports. So, the only options left is to see if you could provide more info which would allow us to reproduce the problem.

Comment

"nor could you reproduce the issue as we followed up with you (AFAIK, please correct me if I'm wrong)."

Sorry I don't know what you mean by this. Pls explain. I have reproduced it ad nauseam.

"So, the only options left is to see if you could provide more info which would allow us to reproduce the problem."

What info would you like? I'll send you my left kidney if it will help.

Regards
      RN

Comment

Please send me a mail to "dierk AT ninjatrader DOT com" to follow up.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
        Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kujista