CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve F.US.USA.H16 could not be resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve F.US.USA.H16 could not be resolved

I'm getting the above error in the log. This happens when I try to load minute charts. Day, week, month, and year work fine. any suggestions? This happens with all futures. This results in a blank chart
    Last edited by qqqdog; 05-09-2016, 05:50 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to see your log and trace files. Please send me a note to platformsupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Attach your most current log and trace files to the email, and put a link to this forum post in the body of the email. Please note "ATTN: Drew" in the body of the response.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20160509.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20160509.txt"

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I found this thread via searching for the log message I received.

I am using CQG to feed data to NT. I rolled my YM Contract on my chart from YM-09-16 to YM-12-16.

My issue is that it is using historical data from the 09-16 contract, but the live price of 12-16. So my price history on my chart is all messed up.

I've tried reloading all historical data for that symbol, but it still uses the old price history. I've also tried redownloading the last week for this symbol for the past week, but that also doesn't fix it. I have "Historical Data" enabled in account connections.

Upon initial startup, price for the latest contract would not actually load on the chart, although the bid ask sized would change in the right pane for chart trader.

The error message I recieved is:
      CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: F.US.YM.F00 could not be resolved.

Comment

Hello forrestang,

Thank you for your reply,

Go to Tools > Options > Data Tab. Change your MergePolicy to "DoNotMerge" and press OK. After this, right click in the chart and select "Reload all Historical data" and you should see only historical data for the current contract. See the below section of our help guide for more information on merge policies.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...rical_data.htm

The error itself is regarding a data request failure, the contact it lists is expired so would be expected if listed anywhere in your workspace.

To troubleshoot the situation, you may take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace(s).

This will allow us to determine if the issue is isolated to your workspace, or NinjaTrader in general.

Note: this will not remove any settings or data.

Also, please refrain from loading any third partying indicator or add-ons or chart templates at first, as they may be related to the issue.

1. Shut down NinjaTrader
        2. Navigate to the folder (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
        3. Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML".
        4. Right click on "Untitled1.xml"
        5. Select Rename
        6. Rename it to "Untitiled1 Old.xml"
        7. After deleting and renaming the files above, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.

Open a new chart (File > New > Chart) without any indicators or add-ons loaded and test for issue.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. Changing the merge policy fixed the issue that I was having.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by poplagelu, Today, 05:00 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post poplagelu  
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder