Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay: Very sluggish / temporarily freezes

Hi there,

I have market replay connected and my workspace open (1 instrument, 4 charts). When I click replay NT freezes for about 2 minutes, there after market replay starts to "rum"

I have nothing open on my PC other than NT. I've never experienced this problem (or rather all my recent problems with market replay) on this PC before. Or any PC for that matter.

Question 1: I use http://marketreplaydata.com/ to download all my data. Is there any chance that using http://marketreplay.net/ would fix the replay problems I've been having?

Is there anything else I could possibly do to get market replay working as it should?

Question 2: Would a reinstallation of NT have any chance of fixing market replay?

Question 3: I've tried to delete my cache file but that didn't fix anything, would deleting all my downloaded data and downloading it again have a chance of fixing anything?

I'm really quite desperate to get this replay working. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on what I can do.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    Last edited by michelle99; 03-23-2016, 10:13 PM.

How many indicators?

And/or which indicators?

What is your level of PC? Single Core? dual core? ..etc...etc...

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
      How many indicators?

And/or which indicators?

What is your level of PC? Single Core? dual core? ..etc...etc...
      Hi Sledge, thanks for your quick reply. Whilst for sure I could detail everything you ask, perhaps a quicker way to answer is: Market replay was working with absolutely no problem up until a week ago. Nothing has changed since. Not my PC, not my workspace, not the number of indicators, Nothing. This makes me wonder if the potential problem could be relating to the questions I've asked above.

Comment

Hello michellepace,

Thanks for your post.

To assist, please send your log and trace files to PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com. Please mark Atten:Paul and a link to this thread.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

In addition, please identify in the notes of the e-mail a reference date and time when you observed the issue and what the current size of your database file is. The database is located in Documents>Ninjatrader7>db. The file is named Ninjatrader.sdf.

Thank-you.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank-you for your reply curve. I uninstalled NT and reinstalled it - market replay is working as per normal now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post lightsun47  
          Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post 00nevest