Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo account

Hi guys,

I need a help little bit. I am testing my strategy but NT demo account (Sim101) does not record my trades eg....... it does not take any money from loosing trades and does not show money from profitable trades either. I tried to play with it, but it does not work. It records trades in in control centre tab but without any calculations.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you

Hello zemlic,

Thank you for your post.

What tabs are you viewing the trades and performance on? Can you attach a screenshot of the trades in the Control Center where you are tracking them and then provide a screenshot for the performance you are viewing where the information is not tracked?

Comment

Hi,

thank you for reply.

This is all I get. I can not delete trades from there either, only by resetting demo account.

Please see picture attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello zemlic,

Thank you for your response.

I may be a bit confused on what you are asking. Where are the trades not recording (what tab are you viewing other than the Orders tab)? Are they recording incorrectly or not at all?

Comment

I want to test the strategy. Lets say that i set up demo at $10 000, but after trades, this amount does not change, so i have to calculate profits/losses myself, commissions etc myself.

Comment

Hello zemlic,

Thank you for your response.

I would reset the simulator based on what you describing. However, if you continue to see this please provide screenshot of each item you are looking at.

Resetting a simulation account will clear all historical trade data from this account. Please follow the instructions below to reset a simulation account. (This can take long depending on the size of your database file and your system.)
            • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Options> Simulator.
            • Press the 'Reset' button.
            • If you do not want to lose your trade data, uncheck the 'Clear history' box (This must be left checked when wanting to remove a stuck sim order)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
            5 responses
            1 like
            Last Post jgualdronc  
            Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Touch-Ups