Issue with chart data on new demo account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with chart data on new demo account

Hello, I just downloaded the latest ninjatrader release and signed up for a new demo account and data. I'm connected to my new ninjatrader continuum data source and added the latest instruments CL04-16 and ES03-16 and I'm having issues with the data on charts. For example if I create a new chart for either CL04-16 or ES03-16 and set it on daily, I obtain data through 8/7/2015 despite the data series having an end date of 2/27/2016? If I change the chart to a 5 minute or range chart the prices that were displayed through 8/7/2015 is replaced with no data and the range on the right side no only shows a zero and a 0.01. Do you have any suggestions on what may be the issue? Thank you

I downloaded the market replay data for 2/26 and the price levels are correctly displayed in market replay for any chart. The issue seems to be when connected to the ninjatrader continuum data source.

Comment

tylerjames_80210,
      The historical data servers are currently under maintenance. This will be resolved when the historical data servers come back online. The historical data servers will be down until further notice.

Comment

Thank you Ryan.

Not sure if I should just continue here but I have a question on a different topic. I looked around but don't see the answer. I'm in market replay and some indicators do not seem to be working with standard candlestick range bars. The range bars and CCI/MACD are directly from the ninjatrader download and not imported. For example I have CCI, MACD, and GomCD indicators on both a 6 range chart and a 1 minute chart. The CCI, MACD are showing no information on the 4 or 6 range chart while the GomCD indicator works on the range bars. All three indicators work on a 1 minute or 5 minute chart. Do you have any ideas on why these CCI or MACD indicators are showing no information on a range chart?

Thank you!

Comment

Closed. Nevermind the last question. After letting the day play for about 6 hours the indicators started working.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 02:08 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by Trader146, 03-29-2024, 01:22 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_RyanS