Charts hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts hanging

I have several charts linked to a market analyzer.

It is not uncommon for me to click on an instrument in the market analyzer and have 1 or more of the charts not populated. However the charts sort of hang where they won't accept any instrument changes.

If I click on the red X on the Control Center window to close NT the charts immediately get populated and "unhang". I then click on Cancel to abort closing the application.

Why does it do this and what logs/trace info can I provide to resolve this issue?

Originally posted by pkinoc View Post
    I have several charts linked to a market analyzer.

It is not uncommon for me to click on an instrument in the market analyzer and have 1 or more of the charts not populated. However the charts sort of hang where they won't accept any instrument changes.

If I click on the red X on the Control Center window to close NT the charts immediately get populated and "unhang". I then click on Cancel to abort closing the application.

Why does it do this and what logs/trace info can I provide to resolve this issue?
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please send in a note to support via the Control Center --> Help --> Mail to support. Ensure that 'attach trace and log files' is selected and address to my attention.

Comment

So do I send you a note before or after I click on the X to close the application and unfreeze the charts?

Comment

You can send it after the restart as it will not affect what we see in the files.
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes