Can't get FX to Chart in NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get FX to Chart in NT

Is there any secret to get NT to stream Forex data from IB. I have the data feed and can get a chart in TWS but when I try to get a NT chart nothing loads.

I did: Control Center-->Tools-->Currency-->Selected "EUR.USD" and moved it to my default instrument list but when I try and load the chart... nothing happens.

TIA

Originally posted by crazyhorse2393 View Post
    Is there any secret to get NT to stream Forex data from IB. I have the data feed and can get a chart in TWS but when I try to get a NT chart nothing loads.

I did: Control Center-->Tools-->Currency-->Selected "EUR.USD" and moved it to my default instrument list but when I try and load the chart... nothing happens.

TIA
    Hello,

Please ensure that all steps have been followed in the creation of your IB account connection:

Comment

Hi Eamon,

I've unsed NT for a long time and use it for equities everyday. This is the first time I've tried to load forex charts and can't get it to load.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by crazyhorse2393 View Post
        Hi Eamon,

I've unsed NT for a long time and use it for equities everyday. This is the first time I've tried to load forex charts and can't get it to load.

Thx
        You'll need to enable sub-pips within NinjaTrader. You can do this from within Control Center --> Tools --> Account Connections --> Highlight your IB connection and click change. You can find the instructions in the previously posted link.

After you enable the sub-pips you'll need to disconnect from IB. Next, from the Control Center --> tools --> Options --> Misc tab --> click 'reset instruments'.

Comment

Got it. Thanks!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
          10 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Leafcutter  
          Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
          2 responses