Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing instruments

Hello
    I no longer have 3 months of CL listed in my instrument list that I had previously
    used for market replay. Each month of CL is a new instrument. When I have the
    replay player selected to these months it does show the data available. How do
    I add these back on the list? Also how do I delete instruments from the list?

Thanks, Riverend

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Instruments can be added to or deleted from the Default instrument list within the Instrument Manager. (Tools > Instrument Manager) Please see the following link to our Help Guide for an overview of the steps which you would need to take: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ment_lists.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry Kyle let me try again. I'm referring to the instrument list that show up in the Control center
      advanced tab. That is where you select an instrument to use market replay. I had CL04-15
      CL09-15 and CL11-15 they are no longer on this list. They are on the instrument manager list you
      mentioned. How do I get them back on the instrument list under the advance tab the the control center?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
        Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Instruments can be added to or deleted from the Default instrument list within the Instrument Manager. (Tools > Instrument Manager) Please see the following link to our Help Guide for an overview of the steps which you would need to take: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ment_lists.htm
        I have NinjaTrader loaded on a Macbook Pro via Parallels. There is no Instrument Search Bar (Type, Description etc) on top of the Grid - so I can not find any currency futures - or at least just 6A, 6S, 6N - which is not much use...

Any help gratefully received.

Hamish.

Comment

my sound alerts have vanished - no help from Google search for remedy

I have followed the steps to include commissions (2.50 Continuum, Futures) AND NO JOY with that either...

Comment

Bloody hell - now my ATM orders do not close either!

I have to say - I think Ninjatrader is really FANTASTIC!

Comment

Please contact your broker to manage any open orders you are unable to manage within NinjaTrader if you are trading live.

Next please go to the NinjaTrader Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support-->Subject: Attn Chris Jameson, Ticket 1425171-->Put a check next to "Log and trace files"-->Click Send.
              Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Riverend View Post
                Sorry Kyle let me try again. I'm referring to the instrument list that show up in the Control center
                advanced tab. That is where you select an instrument to use market replay. I had CL04-15
                CL09-15 and CL11-15 they are no longer on this list. They are on the instrument manager list you
                mentioned. How do I get them back on the instrument list under the advance tab the the control center?
                I continue to have this problem when I back test. any ideas?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello Riverend,

Thank you for your patience.

The Market Replay performance is cleared once the connection is dropped and a new realtime connection is made.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post cls71
                  by cls71

Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
                  3 responses