Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
    pstrusi,

I spoke with development and it is possible that with the options 'Save chart data as historical' and 'Get data from server' enabled that we can see the data request remove the prior data when it it s requested and then never replace it as it cannot acquire the data.

Please disable the 'Get data from server option' and advise if the behavior continues with just 'Save chart data as historical'.
    I'll follow your suggestion, it makes sense what you said.

Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Since my building database is flawed, I'd like to start it over from zero, so what would it be the right procedure to build a whole new database without do any reinstall obviously?

Comment

Shut down NinjaTrader > go to Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db on your PC > then delete the or rename the NinjaTrader.sdf file.

Comment

Originally posted by shikha6690
          The result is an efficient dualsided marketplace where no such business existed before. ... Gathering the data on all available rooms makes sense only if the rentals it makes

http://www.onlinehackingtools.com/7-...gmail-account/
          I can't report these losers as fast as they are posting.

Comment

pstrusi,

I spoke with development and it is possible that with the options 'Save chart data as historical' and 'Get data from server' enabled that we can see the data request remove the prior data when it it s requested and then never replace it as it cannot acquire the data.

Please disable the 'Get data from server option' and advise if the behavior continues with just 'Save chart data as historical'.
            Patrick, I've done a fresh reset of NT in my pc, as I did back in December. I'm gonna unable "Get Data from Server" and let just "Save chart data as historical", however, I'd like you to inform that I did a research in my 2 active instrument: $EURUSD ( where the issue happens ) and ES, which is flawlessly loaded always. The only difference between them, was that my live simulations were done only for the $EURUSD. I tell you this, cause I suspect is related to simulations, otherwise the ES chart would have the same problems.

I hope that we can solve this out, a complete nightmare in my work.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Thank you, can you confirm the items below on the new install?

pstrusi,

Comment

I can confirm that those two items are as you said. So far, I've not done any live simulation, so it should go ok. The acid test will be in a couple of days, under live simulations, and afterwards, closing and restarting NT, the I can inform you about watched behavior.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Yesterday, I put a strategy under a live simulation ( account sim101 ), and once again the annoying issue, a big chunk of data from 14:40 till 15:00 is gone. I can't tell how frustrating is this, not only cause the disruption in my historical database, but also cause I used to do often live simulations cause is the best procedure to debug strategies cause you realize all kind of strategy's errors that need to be addressed. I really hope, development team can figure this out. Another important detail for development team, is that the issue doesn't happen during the simulation, it only happens when after a live simulation, you close NT and restart it again, right there the historical chart data is altered, why?

Could the new 7.0.1000.31 NT version address more things that just updating ssl?

Thanks
                  Last edited by pstrusi; 02-02-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

No updates specific to your inquiries.

In your latest test was the 'Get data from server option' disabled and the 'Save chart data as historical' option enabled. Can you attach a screenshot of the options under Tools > Options > Data?

Comment

No updates specific to your inquiries.

In your latest test was the 'Get data from server option' disabled and the 'Save chart data as historical' option enabled. Can you attach a screenshot of the options under Tools > Options > Data?
                      Hi Patrick,

So you don't trust that I check the box correctly ? lol I can't believe this

Never mind

Comment

pstrusi,

Just looking for confirmation. Clear communication can help us to avoid repeating steps for example.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Please consider to visit this post of mine that has gone a little further in this matter. With this new approach, perhaps it might be easier to address this error.

Here the post:

Thanks

Comment

It is possible for data corruption to occur when transferring data to an external drive.

Comment

Hello tinhkt5491,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Data corruption can occur for a number of reasons. Moving data from one drive to another, or across a network could cause corruption. That is not to say it will happen every time but it can occur. It is generally difficult to track the cause of data corruption and it may vary from instance to instance. If you are seeing it consistently during a transfer of files that could be the cause.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by poplagelu, Today, 05:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post poplagelu  
                              Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bidder