Auto Breakeven not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Breakeven not working

I input the lets say 6 ticks for auto break even plus 0. So when I get 6 ticks of profit, my stop should move to breakeven correct? This does not happen. It continues to trail based on my auto-trail settings. Am I doing something wrong?

Originally posted by pplowman View Post
    I input the lets say 6 ticks for auto break even plus 0. So when I get 6 ticks of profit, my stop should move to breakeven correct? This does not happen. It continues to trail based on my auto-trail settings. Am I doing something wrong?
    Could you attach a screenshot of your stop strategy settings so I can more accurately describe the behavior? Also, could you tell me what you desire your ATM stop strategy settings to accomplish?

Comment

I'm not a PC guy and this is a PC and not a MAC. When I select the attach image option it asks for a http. I know there is a way to do this on a PC for the hard drive, but I just don't know how to do it. On Mac it's simple. Just drag and drop.

Comment

Originally posted by pplowman View Post
        I'm not a PC guy and this is a PC and not a MAC. When I select the attach image option it asks for a http. I know there is a way to do this on a PC for the hard drive, but I just don't know how to do it. On Mac it's simple. Just drag and drop.
        Please write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so I can send you instructions on how to attach an image to your email. Please add a link to this thread in your message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able  
        Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post fiddich