Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay charts not working

Hello,

I`ve downloaded NQ data from Sep 1- Oct 27 and when I try to play the data thru Market Replay the chart seem to build immediate past history properly but will not play forward in time correctly. The chart is "stuck" on the first bar and will not play forward bar after bar.

I`ve attached a screen scrape of NQ 150 Tick chart starting from 9/3 played forward from 12:01 am till 6:54 am. The first bar looks like its accumulated 6 hours of data with a bid/ask spread of $70.

Please help.
    Attached Files

Hello rayko,

Unfortunately I am not able to view your screenshot somehow. Nothing happens when I click on it.

Can you please proceed as follows. Make sure NinjaTrader 7 is shut down and navigate to the folder below.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->workspaces

Delete the _Workspaces.xml file. This will not delete your workspaces, but ensures no workspaces will be opened on startup.

*Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1, you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.

Start NinjaTrader and connect to the Market Replay connection. Create a new chart and play the Market Replay. Check if price bars are created as time goes by.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,

I did what you asked and tried again using NQ. It didn`t make a difference. I still get one long accumulated current bar. I`ve posted another screen scrape
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Market Replay charts not working' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I`ve done what you ask. The email has been sent.
          Last edited by rayko; 10-29-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I`ve reinstalled NT 7.30 and re-downloaded Market Replay data for this month.

The bottom line is NT Linebreak charts do not work while using MarketReplay.

Can you guys at NT Support confirm or reproduce this problem at your end ?

Comment

Hello rayko,

I am unable to reproduce what you are experiencing. I am able to replay data with a Linebreak chart with no issues.

What instrument and expiry are you attempting to replay?
              Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Shawn,

I`ve uploaded a screen scrape of 10min Linebreak NQ12-15 chart being replayed from 10/19/2015.

The linebreak is set to 3 and I put green arrows below the bars that are flat or "wrong". The NT Data Box shows the wrong bars have Open=High=Low=Close all the same price.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello rayko,

Can you please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn, Market Replay charts not working' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
                  Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post geddyisodin  
                  Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
                  6 responses