changing auto trail and break even in ATM orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing auto trail and break even in ATM orders

is it possible to change the Break even and auto trails in pending (not filled) ATM orders?

what about in filled working ATM trades? (I believe I would right click the price in the dynamic superdom, select the trade and then auto break even or auto trail..

I looked at the dynamic superdom but I couldn't see my pending limit order. market was at .72 (aud/usd) and I placed the limit at .71 to see if I could change that limits break even setup, but didn't see the order there.

in FXpro once the ATM has a lightning bolt and pending I can`t change b/e and auto trail there either in fxpro

Hello jitterbug,

This is possible using the steps below when the ATM orders are active. If the ATM orders are not active yet, this cannot be changed.

Please right click the stop loss order in either the buy or sell column of the SuperDOM. If the stop loss order is a buy order, please right click in the buy order. If it is a sell order, please right click the order in the sell column.

Disable the AutoTrail or Auto Breakeven.

Right click again and select Auto Breakeven/AutoTrail Properties. You can now change the AutoTrail stop strategy as you like. Once finished, please click OK.

Right click the stop loss once more and select AutoBreakeven/AutoTrail to enable it.

Could it be a different account is selected in the Dynamic SuperDOM?

Yes, if your entry order is submitted and active, but did not fill yet, you cannot change the ATM strategy you setup. I suggest to cancel the entry order and submit a new entry order with the ATM strategy you like.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason if I manually change a leg of the ATM like target1, will that disengage/unlink it from the ATM or does the ATM oco remain intact?

Click image for larger version

Name:	change a leg of atm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	876445

also is there any other way to change those stoploss/trailing break even orders? apart from superdom? I don`t like using it. I was hoping to put a feature request to be able to change the stop loss template via the FXPRO window...
      Last edited by jitterbug; 10-14-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

OCO functionality remains intact. This does not change if you manually modify the ATM orders.

Unfortunately you can only use the SuperDOM to create/modify ATM stop strategies for active stop loss orders. I have forwarded your request to support it in the FX Pro window.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Anfedport  
        Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes