Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collective2 Errors (Bug?) in NT.

Dear Sirs,

At this moment I am managing a portfolio of 10 intraday systems with IB but also send signals to C2. I have noticed frequent errors, above all with some European products like FBGL that almost every day has the following error:

“Collective2 signal processing: Failed to process signal to restart Ninja Trader…”

It is strange that the order seems to be carried out in C2. But the worst is that once the window appears with the notice; NT stops sending orders to C2 including the other systems that function well. And, as is logical, if this is not detected at once changes occur in all of them.

When a lot of systems are operated using a small time frame (<5 min.) there is great risk to restart NT, as the programme has already been operating various min., and in that time, adjustments occur as much in IB as C2.

Wouldn’t it be better that, once a signal processing error occurs with C2, it detains the affected system in place of having to restart BT?

Is it possible to solve this problem in anyway using the actual version 6.5 of NT?

Yours Faithfully.
    Andrés.

Please send logs and traces by Help->Mail to support, subject "for Dierk" and reference this thread. Thanks

Comment

Problems persist

Problems persist in 6.5.1000.4. I just have the same problem I've commented.

--------------------------------

Another question How do I reinstall version 6.5.xxx.3? Well, I note that worked better than 6.5.XXX.4

Comment

You can download V6.5.1000.3 from our download page on the website:

Enter your license and it will take you to the page where you can download this version.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please update complete error messages you experience in 6.5.1000.4. Note: testing 6.5.1000.3 is of no value, since C2 related issues had been resolved with 6.5.1000.4.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno