Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

IB: No security definition has been found for the request (200)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB: No security definition has been found for the request (200)

Hi,
    could you help me with my todays problem with loading ES 12-15 Globex data. I started NinjaTrader as usual and during the loading yesterdays data appears this massage:

Error on loading chart data for "ES 12-15 Globex": InteractiveBrokers Error in requesting historical data from IB: No security definition has been found for the reques(200).

Thx Petr

Hello Petr,

Can you please disconnect IB in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you load data without error.

If the issue remains, please check what TWS version you have installed. You can check this at Help-->About TradersWorkStation. Could it be you have a different version than 944.3? If so, please install version 944.3. You can download and install TWS 944.3 from the following link.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,
      thx for your reply. I tried both of your recommendations, but nothing works.
      When I installed TWS 944.3 you mentioned, I am not able to run it. In Jts directory is not some .exe file.

Thx Petr

Comment

Can you please try an uninstall/reinstall of TWS and check if you can start it. If the issue remains, please tell me what the error exactly states or post a screenshot.

Unfortunately we only support TWS 944.3 in NinjaTrader 7 at this time.

Comment

I have the same problem occasionally. (windows 7, TWS 944.3)
          My observations are that this error occurs when there are transmission errors on the internet connection (wireless signal weak, noise on the phone line), or the the DSL router is about to crash.

My solution, if that happens, is to use the Historical Data Manager and try again

Comment

Hello mithnadril,

Thank you for your feedback.

@Petr, I suggest to try mithnadril's solution and see if you can load historical data via Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Download-tab.

If the error remains, please hard wire into your modem/router if wireless connected. Try a reset of the modem/router as well.

Comment

Hi Jason and all,
              Thx for yours reply. I successfully installed TWS 944.3, connected to NT7. Now I have problem with memory. During downloading data for my workspaces (6E, 6B, 6A, ES) all memory of my PC is used and Ninja needs to shut down, see the picture below. Could you help me please how to solve it?
              Thx Petr.
              Attached Files

Comment

Can you please shut down NinjaTrader and navigate to the folder below.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->workspaces

Delete the _Workspaces.xml file that is within the workspaces folder. This will not delete your workspaces, but ensures no workspaces will be opened on startup.

*Please note this will not delete your workspace however the new blank workspace will be named Untitled1. If you have a workspace already named Untitled1, you will not want to save the workspace when exiting NinjaTrader, otherwise it will overwrite it.

Start NinjaTrader and connect to IB. Open your workspace at Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Open Workspace one by one.

I recommend to close all workspaces but one when you exit NinjaTrader. That way NinjaTrader only opens 1 workspace the next time you start it.

Comment

Jason,
                  thx, now everything works good.

Thx
                  Petr

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by naanku, Today, 07:25 PM
                  0 responses