• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brokerage with sophisticated account management

Hello,

I need to get a new broker. My requirements for a brokerage are:

1. Must integrate into NT 64-bit
    That is, that I can place orders on NT charts and they are consequently submitted to my broker - - Interactive Brokers does this but they limit you to using NT 32-bit

2. Sophisticated platform to login to mange my brokerage account
    I want to be able to login and run reports, transfer money between multiple currency accounts held at the brokerage etc. Something like IB's platform.

3. Hold money in different currency accounts and transfer between them online
    That is, have a base currency and then multiple "sub accounts" in different currencies. I want to be able to easily transfer between these accounts online. Again with IB you can do this.

Any suggestions would be great. Thank-you.

Michelle

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for your forum post and for your interest in NinjaTrader!

1. Must integrate into NT 64-bit That is, that I can place orders on NT charts and they are consequently submitted to my broker - - Interactive Brokers does this but they limit you to using NT 32-bit

See the Help Guide article entitled "Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider" to see all supported data providers and whether or not they support 64-bit NinjaTrader:

2. Sophisticated platform to login to mange my brokerage account I want to be able to login and run reports, transfer money between multiple currency accounts held at the brokerage etc. Something like IB's platform.

You can run performance reports within NinjaTrader on the trades you have taken in NinjaTrader from the Account Performance tab, you will not be able to transfer money between multiple currency accounts though, this would require contacting a broker directly.

3. Hold money in different currency accounts and transfer between them online That is, have a base currency and then multiple 'sub accounts' in different currencies. I want to be able to easily transfer between these accounts online. Again with IB you can do this.

You would need to contact a broker directly to manage funds in different accounts that you use within NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan - thanks for your reply.

My question is not specific to Ninja Trader - -- what I am asking about is a Broker which can integrate into Ninja Trader in the same way as Interactive Broker's TWS system does. I will get my data from eSignal. The reason I don't want to

I have two questions:

A) Can you please give me a list of brokers
      who integrate into Ninja Trader 7 64 bit?

B) Can you please confirm that Interactive Brokers can only work with the 32-bit version of Ninja Trader?

Thanks again.

Comment

Hello Michelle,

Thank you for the follow up.

A) Can you please give me a list of brokers who integrate into Ninja Trader 7 64 bit?

The supported brokers who can utilize NinjaTrader 64-bit are:
        • Interactive Brokers
        • NinjaTrader Brokerage

You can see a list of all supported brokers at the following publically available link:

With that being said, eSignal does not connect to the 64-bit version of NinjaTrader.

See the Help Guide article entitled "Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider" to understand which data feeds are 64-bit enabled:

B) Can you please confirm that Interactive Brokers can only work with the 32-bit version of Ninja Trader?

Interactive Brokers works with NinjaTrader 64-bit.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks very much Ryan

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder