Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for Forex Data Support

Hi Guys,

It seems to me that forex data is readily available in many mt4 chart providers but its not seemingly accesible in Ninjatrader unless we are trading through Gain. MBT has been such a pain, it may be the only fx broker forcing its users to revert to paid schemes in order to access historical charts and data. I am reccomending a solution to the efx/mbt backfill issue, read on...

May I suggest our Team from ninjatrader to create a partnership with the forextickchart team (http://www.forextickchart.com/about.asp), to integrate and come up with a data backfilling solution? They are offering free tick data to members but their charts and studies seemed gnomish.

These guys have built quite a reservoir of tick data that can make any quant trader go crazy with backtest. Would it be hard to create a datalink solution with these guys, so that their members may use (or even patron) ninjatrader to access historical tick charts?

regards
    jest
    Last edited by jest1081; 05-15-2008, 02:27 AM.

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list of future considerations.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bill2023  
    Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ryjoga