Connection seems slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection seems slow

Hey guys perhaps it is my imagination, but when I activate a Ninjatrader strategy it seems a bit slower than usual? Whats causing that? My data provider is Kinetick. Perhaps it is taking longer to load the data.

I just tested it again, theres a delay of a few seconds - it used to take less time to activate my strats, i mean turn them green.
    Last edited by elitetradernyc; 08-25-2015, 01:38 PM.

What timeframe are you using? There's a lot more data flying around this week tick wise

Comment

I am using renko bars, but ive also got it set to load 0 days, is there any way that I can speed it up?

Comment

Hello elitetradernyc,

Thank you for writing in. It is possible that the latency between your computer and the Kinetick server has just increased temporarily. You can see an overview of the current state of the internet in the US publicly available on the internet on the following website: http://internethealthreport.com/

Your internet connection has to pass through multiple internet providers depending on how it is routed to the Kinetick servers.

As long as you have some basis of comparison, for example the exact same strategy you have used in the past with the same settings that started faster previously, I would recommend checking again in a few days to see if the issue persists. If it does, please let me know and I can investigate the issue further.

Thank you in advance.
        Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Graci117, Today, 09:02 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 07:55 PM
        0 responses