Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum demo stating another logon

Hi,

is it common that the Continuum demo account usage is cut by NT stating that there is another logon on the same Continuum account? (I don't have the exact message in front of me anymore)

Do the Continuum people recirculate the demo accounts without letting the customer know that the demo usage is about to be cut?

Thx,
    Eelofi

And reconnecting I get an error message "Login failed: Unspecified Login Error"

Comment

Hello eelofi,

Thank you for your post.

Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference this thread in your e-mail: "http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=76903"

Comment

Thanks Patrick,

sent now

Comment

Strange. Your email server responded that the mail could not be delivered. So I sent an another one. And then got the confirmation that you are working on the request - based on my first email.

So now you have the log files twice and and I have two mail delivery failure notices and two acknowledgements

Comment

Hello eelofi,

Thank you, we have received the files.

Comment

I'm having this exact same problem. I was successfully using my Continuum connection for a few weeks and one day it said there was another user logged in (I don't use this connection on any other device). After re-attempting, it says there is an Unspecified login problem. I tried creating a new CQG Continuum demo account and connecting to it but I received the same error. Is there a solution for this?

Comment

Hello dtk0101,

Thank you for your response.

This can occur when the API for the connection loses connection and attempts to re-connect. The API has yet to update it's status, so it thinks it's still connected when the re-connect comes through and pushes itself of the connection. In this case you would need to restart NinjaTrader to restart the API, then connect again.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Thanks Patrick. I closed NinjaTrader and re-opened it and had the same result.

When I try to connect to my original Continuum account, I see Unspecified login error and when I try to connect to the new Continuum account that I signed up for earlier today, I get Invalid username and password (I am using the username and password from my welcome email).

What do you think I should try next?

Comment

Hello dtk0101,

Please send us your Configuration file so we may test the connection on our end.

You will find your configuration file in the following directory: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

Please attach the file to an e-mail to [email protected] with this thread as reference: "http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=76903"

Comment

OK, sent. Let me know what you find. Thanks!

Dan

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
                      5 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
                      Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes