Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Connections

Hi there,

Wondering when I get my live NJ account can I connect to the account on my desktop and laptop and all the charts I have up on NJ on my desktop will they load up on my laptop too?

I will most likely never be logged into NJ on both devices at the same time so that is not my concern.

I will be doing most of my tech analysis at home on my desktop but will also be continuing my tech analysis on my laptop while Im at work. So basically I want to know if the NJ account will sync on the 2 devices so all my chart drawings that I made at home on my desktop I can then continue working on the same drawings on my laptop at work?

This is really important to me, someone please let me know!

Hello Patrick7,

Yes, this is possible. However it is not possible to connect simultaneously on both machines.

Unfortunately you cannot access the drawings from the other machine. It is saved natively on the computer. You will need to apply the drawing objects in charts on both machines.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok. Can I also do partial exits and use 2 take profit targets?

Comment

Yes, this is possible. You can use up to 3 profit targets with ATM strategies by enabling '3 Target'. Subsequently you can setup 3 stop losses and profit targets. More information regarding ATM strategies can be found at the link below.

Comment

Hey Jason, I have made a few demo accounts in the last couple years but forgot the passwords and account numbers so would like to know all the passwords and account numbers linked to my email accounts. Can you help me with this?

Comment

Unfortunately we do not have this information listed on our end. NinjaTrader Continuum demo login credentials are automatically generated by CQG when you apply for one. These demo accounts are only valid for about two weeks, then they expire. So demo accounts older than that are not useful anymore.

If you refer to other demo connections, please let me know which one.

Comment

I have demo accounts that Ive been using for several months. I used to automatically log on so thats why I dont remember the passwords. I have switched to a newer SSD on my machine and had to reinstall windows..so you're telling me the accounts are gone now since I dont have the passwords anymore? Nobody at NJ has them?

I guess I'll just start a new demo account then...

I just need the demo for the next couple weeks anyways as I'll be switching my live account over to NJ soon.
              Last edited by Patrick7; 07-30-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Hello Patrick7,

Your understanding is correct, we do not have access to demo account usernames or passwords. If you do not find an email which includes your username and password opening a new demo would be the best course of action.

If other questions come up which I could assist with please let me know.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post dp8282
                by dp8282

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
                0 responses