Auto Scaling on the Dome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Scaling on the Dome?

I would like to be able to place scaling positions with one mouse click in the Dome. For example, if I buy one contract at 1500, I would like to have another buy placed at 1497. Also with the ability to change the quantity, point spread, and number of levels to scale. ANY help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your post.

You can scale in additional contracts at anytime by hitting the Market button on the appropriate side of the SuperDOM, and you can scale out by hitting the Market button on the opposite side.

Please review this link on submitting orders as it has a section on this topic:

Please review this link on Modifying Pending orders:
    JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was looking to place a buy or sell order, and the scale in orders all at one time. not individually.
      With one mouse click, I want to be able to buy/sell 2 positions that are a "user defined" position apart. Like in my example. I do not want to have to go in and place the scale orders seperately. I know how to do that....I want to do it all with one click or one entry...

Comment

You could select your strategy and then set a limit order at the first price, and then reselect the strategy and place a second limit order at the second price, but I know that isn't a single entry or click.

You could look at building a custom strategy with our Strategy Wizard as you have the ability to set entry conditions with this method, but unfortunately the ATM strategies govern exits not entries.

Strategy Wizard:
        JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses