Alarms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarms

Is there anyway to see what is tripping an alarm (log etc). I only have a few indicators and don't see any alarm setting in them.

Thank you,

Terry

Hello Terry,

Can you please open the Alerts window in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->File-->New. Check what instrument is listed for the alert. Subsequently check the charts with this instrument selected. Check if any of the indicators applied trigger an alert that uses the sound in question.

Alerts can be triggered from the Market Analyzer as well. Please right click in the Market Analyzer and select disable 'Alerts'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Jason - one of the many reason NinjaTrader rocks, great tech support.

I was playing around with a divergence indicator, in another work space, but in the work space I'm using now it doesn't use that indicator (and I went through each chart to make sure) however the alert window is showing that it is that indicator that is triggering the alarm.

???
      Last edited by Segwin; 07-14-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

This indicates you have that workspace opened in the background. Alerts setup in workspaces running in the background will work.

Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Please select a workspace that contains the divergence indicator. Subsequently select Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Close Workspace. This will close the workspace. It will not be deleted. You can open the workspace again at Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Open Workspace.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That was it, thanks Jason. I thought the only active workspace was the one that was checked.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes