Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LineBreak chart difference

Hi,
    i have 2 different PC with Ninjatrader (v. 7.0.1000.27); one PC has a lifetime license and the other has a sim license.
    Both PCs have the same session, the same time zone and the same chart setting.
    The 2 sessions of NT get data from the same (exactly the same) source (Interactive Brokers connection with different client id).

This is the issue: the linebreak chart are different from each other (view attached image)!
    Can anyone explain this difference?
    The tick data correspond perfectly.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi giax76, thanks for your post.

On the PC hosting the second pictured chart, please navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Options > Data tab and change the 'Merge policy:' dropdown box's setting to 'DoNotMerge', then right-click on the chart in question, then left-click 'Reload All Historical Data'. Do you still see the same?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi Alex,
      thank you for the response.

I changed the properties but the problem persits.
      I noticed that the problem is also in the realtime strategies, same parameters same script but different entries and exits (and results).

Can I try something else?

Thanks

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It appears that, in order to look exactly the same, LineBreak charts will need to be created at the exact same moment, since they are time-dependent.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Hi Alex,
          Maybe I did not understand....I'll try to better control.

Thanks

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
          Hi, thanks for your reply.

It appears that, in order to look exactly the same, LineBreak charts will need to be created at the exact same moment, since they are time-dependent.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Balage0922  
          Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post JoMoon2024