Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Incomplete days

Hi,

I have noticed that with the market replay data for Eurostoxx 50 fut, (FESX) that after the contract rolls over into the new month the days on the old months appear to get cut from 14 hours to 8 hours. Any help getting those 6 hours from somewhere please? Thank You.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post cbc00.
    Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing with the chart?
    Can you also provide a screenshot of your available data? To view available data you will right click on the replay slider and select Available Data.
    To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to your reply.
    Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Update

Thanks for the reply,

Alright I think I worked it out though it may be a glitch or something. I downloaded Lv 1+2 for the 1/8 and I downloaded just Lv 1 for the 1/9 and it appears that the 8th only loaded 8 hrs whilst the 9th loaded the full 14.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        Please change your start date to 1/8/2015.
        Does the data play correctly without the gap?
        If you change your Merge Policy to Do Not Merge does the Historical Data show a gap?
        To change the Merge Policy you will go to Tools> Options > Data Tab> Select DoNotMerge from the Merge Policy dropdown menu> Press Ok.

Comment

Ok........ Try again, its only loading 8 hours on the previous days, which is strange I guess I'l have to download the day to get that days data. I mean why only download 8 hours, may as well download the whole 14 or nothing at all

Comment

Hello,
            Can you clarify what you are seeing now?
            Market Replay will backfill data using Historical Data. The Historical Data will display based off of the merge policy. Replay Data will always playback without being merged though.
            If you are seeing that there is no gap between the Historical Data and Market Replay data now but there is not enough historical data you will need to download the missing Historical Data. Please see the following link on how to download Historical Data via the Historical Data Manager. http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...7/download.htm

Comment

Thanks Cody, I understand now. Just thought it was strange. Thanks for all the infomation. Must be to do with the gaps in the market. NT doesn't like it and decides to only load 8 hours. It loaded fine on the 2nd march nd 3rd april. Thanks for that clairification.
              Last edited by cbc00; 07-02-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Bidder
              by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes