New ES Chart crashing NT on new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ES Chart crashing NT on new version

I just updated to the new version last evening and when I opened NT today I kept receiving the error that NT has to be shut down and information has been sent to the trace file. If I close the workspace and restart with an empty Default it does not crash. I recreated a workspace and added my charts one by one. I started with an NQ 10k, then an NQ 5k, SuperDom, NQ 1 min, NQ 13 tick, ES 50k but when I go to add any other ES chart it gives me the error again. The strange thing is that if I open another NQ chart I do not get the error!

What can I do to fix this issue? I've tried nearly everything at this point. I can send the trace file if need be but I don't see anything of relevance in it.

Thank you

Hi TraderStavros,

I suggest to delete your workspace and create a new one and check if the issue persists upon using a fresh new workspace.
    Please go to My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5-->workspaces and delete the workspace.

Start NinjaTrader and create a new workspace. Check if the issue persists. If so, please send me your log and trace files to "support AT ninjatrader DOT com" and reference this post.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes