Anyone can recommend data feed with 10 levels of price and MM IDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can recommend data feed with 10 levels of price and MM IDs

Can anyone please tell who provides more than 5 levels in depth and IDs of MM, ECNs etc on US, UK and European future markets? (compatible with NT I mean).

I stuck currently with IB. they provide 5 and no IDs.

Thanks

The list of supported data providers is here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...HistoricalData
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by maxima View Post
      Can anyone please tell who provides more than 5 levels in depth and IDs of MM, ECNs etc on US, UK and European future markets? (compatible with NT I mean).

I stuck currently with IB. they provide 5 and no IDs.

Thanks
      It will not help you if using NT DOM. The NT DOM will only display 5 levels from the Bid/Ask. Makes it useless for commodities, Asian markets, UK futures and stocks.

IB does supply more than 5 levels on some markets but NT DOM doesn't display them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremblinghandtrader View Post
        It will not help you if using NT DOM. The NT DOM will only display 5 levels from the Bid/Ask. Makes it useless for commodities, Asian markets, UK futures and stocks.

IB does supply more than 5 levels on some markets but NT DOM doesn't display them.
        Hello,

I will forward this suggestion on to our development team for possible implementation in a future release of NinjaTrader.

Comment

Well this is really surprising if that...

NT has to display as much as data feed provides. Overwise its just a toy.

And you have to rethink UI. The main window must be redesigned.

Now it looks rather Visual Studio HowTo: My First Windows Forms Application. I can write a list of demands if you are serious about listening to customers.

Also you have to give user more keyboard control (10 fold more settings for custom shortcut keys (hotkeys)).

UI must be as much efficient as it is possible. Traders (not coders)must be comfortable and confident.

Comment

Thank you for your post.

We welcome all suggestions, and appreciate feedback.

I will forward your current suggestions for our list of future considerations.
            JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am not fan of IB TWS - this is why I bought NT on top of it. But..

The idea of having customizable panel with big buttons as the main menu - a must have thing.

(When you scalp you count every second. If you'd go to main menu - you have to spend ages clicking through NT menu which is good for home-made office application but not for high class trading platform.)

I am utterly welcoming your innovative approach to software design but you have to adopt best of old worlds too. Have to. Dont run guerilla. Mix new and old.

For instance - have a look onto igmarkets.co.uk desktop trading platform. Neat and yet very functional .NET application. If they werent SB company I would love to use only it.

You have to improve UI usability and push ergonomics hard further (it is about 0 now).

Cheers

Comment

maxima thanks for your additional suggestions. We will consider them.
                Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post Jon17
                by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM