Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem updating data

Good morning,
    because the graph title ENEL (Italy) is not updated as AAPL?
    I subscribe to both real time with interactive Brokers.
    How can I do to fix it?
    Thank you.
    Roberto
    Attached Files

Hi Roberto, thanks for your post.

To clarify, you are expecting the same results from both the AAPL and ENEL? Are you receiving real-time data updates on these?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

In Annex, the real time graphics of ENEL and AAPL with Interactive Brokers.
      Why not update the graph ENEL?
      Is there a solution?
      Roberto
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Roberto, thanks for your reply.

I don't quite understand. To clarify, ENEL is not updating with real-time data?
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

ENEL does not update the data, as you can see from the chart that I sent you.
          How can I fix this big problem.
          Thank you.
          Hello.
          Roberto

Comment

Hi Italy, thanks for your reply.

Please send me your database so I may examine your configuration for this particular instrument.

You'll find this is the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 7/db folder. It will be called "NinjaTrader" or "NinjaTrader.sdf" depending on your Windows settings in regards to file extensions.
            Since this file is more than likely larger than what can be transmitted through email, I recommend using the following site to transfer this file to us:

*WeTransfer

Go ahead and attach your database file with the "Add files" button, put "[email protected]" (no quotes) in the 'Friend's email" section, and put your email address in the 'Your email' section. In the message section, put the phrase "ATTN: Alex" and the numbers "73877".

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post emuns
            by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
            6 responses
            1 like