Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

strategy trade mediated by user click YES or NOT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategy trade mediated by user click YES or NOT ?

hello, is it possible in NinjaScript that when a Strategy is going to open a trade, an Alert window is opened to allow manual confirmation of the opening of the trade or not, by the trader?

Does NinjaTrader allow a Strategy to interact with an user click YES or NOT, before opening a trade?
    or every trade generated by the Strategy can not be mediated by the acceptance of a human operator?

I would like that when the strategy is going to open a trade, an alert-confirm-window appears, as shown in this image: is it possible in NinjaScript?

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

This is not something that would be supported.

NinjaScript strategies are meant to have no user interaction and will submit orders without any notification so this is going against what was already put in place.

There is a unsupported method to create a a message box using C#, but this would stop the script completely until you click the button so this could cause unexpected errors or problems logically if you leave it un attended.

Here is some general information on this: http://www.dotnetperls.com/messagebox-show

Unfortunately because this is unsupported I would be unable to provider further help on this specifically but this would be a way to do what you are asking.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post futtrader  
    Started by sgordet, Today, 11:48 AM
    0 responses
    1 view