Rithmic question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic question

Im currently trading futures with TradeStation but am not happy with the platform. I am interested in switching to NT Brokerage since i already have the Jigsaw DOM and have used NT before, but the lack of any substantial information about what kind of data i get with Rithmic is annoying. I pay $30 a month for data now and am not interested in more than tripling my data fees with Kinetic. The question is what data do i get with Rithmic? I need CME level II at a minimum and the ability to use it to trade live.
    Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
    Bill

Hi billko1977, thanks for your post.

Please send in a note to brokeragesales [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com for further information on Rithmic connections offered through NinjaTrader Brokerage. They will be able to supply you with price quotes, specific data enablements, and so on based on your needs.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_AlexC View Post
      Hi billko1977, thanks for your post.

Please send in a note to brokeragesales [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com for further information on Rithmic connections offered through NinjaTrader Brokerage. They will be able to supply you with price quotes, specific data enablements, and so on based on your needs.
      Thank you sir,
      The NT support has always been the best ive found anywhere. Ill send them a note..

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Touch-Ups  
      Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby