Ability to scroll up and down the price ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ability to scroll up and down the price ladder

In a fast moving market such as CL I cannot see my profit or loss target in the DOM. How do I make adjustment ? As the market moves in my favor and I want to increase my profit target or vice versa when it starts moving against my position.

Hi,

You will need to disable the "AutoCenter" feature in order to scroll to your profit target or stop loss if they are not visible in the price ladder. Right click in the SuperDOM and uncheck "AutoCenter".

In addition, you can add more price level rows via the SuperDOM properties menu. Right click in the SuperDOM and select properties. Enter a value to your liking under "Number of price rows".

However, the quickest way to display your stop loss or profit target is by disabling the AutoCenter feature and a middle mouse click in the price ladder between the last traded price and your profit target/stop loss. If you click again your second profit target/stop loss will be displayed and so on.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What I do is keep the AutoCentering on, hit spacebar (when the SuperDOM is focused), to pause the movements. This is the same as clicking on HOLD. Spacebar toggles HOLD on and off.

Brian

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post junkone
      by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM