XAUUDS Not charting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XAUUDS Not charting

Using Ninjatrader with Kenetic data feed. IB is broker. I read somewhere there is an issue with IB, but being I am using Kenetics as my datafeed I thought I could at least plot XAUUSD, but it just give an errorr saying historic data cannot be loaded.

Hi rwbil, thanks for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace (diagnostic) files to determine why this would be.

You can send these files to me by navigating to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support menu.

Please reference the following URL in the body of the email:

Looking forward to your reply.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Just checking if you got my email. Also do you have to physically attach the files or just by checking button does it attach automatically

Comment

Hi rwbil, thanks for your reply.

I did not actually receive your email. Indeed, checking the checkbox for log and trace files will attach them automatically.

Since I did not receive them, go ahead and send an email directly to [email protected], and manually attach the log and trace files to your message as you would any other email attachment.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

* The log file will be named "log.20150122.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

* The trace file will be named "trace.20150122.txt"

Please reference the following URL in the body of your email message:

Looking forward to your reply.
        <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
        4 responses
        1 like
        Last Post jgualdronc