Wont submit historical orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont submit historical orders

Hey guys I have a strategy, that if i activate it after the session starts and it has a historical position open, it does not appear to send the orders to the broker. It just shows the strategy as having an open position but does not actually have one.

How do I get it to submit the orders? im using trading technologies along with AMP futures for ES instruments.

Also i have it checked, immediately submit historical orders as live orders"

Any ideas?

Hi elitetradernyc,

That is correct. With the account sync set to false, a historical position will not be synced and the strategy will begin assuming that your account is already in the correct position.
    (Any live working orders will be submitted live at that time. A filled order that causes a position does not count for this.)

If you would like orders to be triggered to match the historical position, turn the account sync to true and this will cause orders to be sent to sync the account with the strategy position.

From the help guide:

Any remaining active strategy orders that cannot be successfully paired will be submitted live and the strategy will begin managing your Strategy Position assuming your Account Position is in sync with it.

Below is a link to the help guide on Syncing Account Positions. Please see the section ' Immediately submit live working historical orders, Sync account position = false'.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._positions.htm
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post iceman2018  
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    0 responses