Collective2 and external order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collective2 and external order

I'm using NinjaTrader for charting/strategy running. In discretionary trading I'm using R-Trader (rithmic allows multiple connections to be open to the same account and I can use NinjaTrader connected to rithmic and R-Trader at the same time). I want to connect my account to Collective2. The question:

If I place and order (market or limit) using R-Trader and order is executed, does order market order will be executed in Collective2?

Hello Marekj,

Thank you for your note.

You would need to ask R-Trader if this is possible to submit orders to the Collective2 through their system.

With NinjaTrader you need to ensure that the account group is setup correctly from the link below -
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ollective2.htm
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't want to submit order to Collective2 directly trough R-Trader (this functionality does not exist in R-Trader). I want to submit it trough NinjaTrader. Every time I place an order in R-Trader, order will show up in NinjaTrader as external order (both R-Trader and NinjaTrader are connected to the same data/broker feed Rithmic) I want to know, if order is executed and account is connected to Collective2, order will be executed in Collective2, even I did not placed order in NinjaTrader. NinjaTrader will show all steps of excecution of the order

Comment

Marekj,

Unless the order was submitted through NinjaTrader using the appropriate group name convention from my previous post, then it would not be sent.

What you are seeing when submitting orders from R-Trader is that Ninja does recognize the orders and labels them as External. However, they were not originally placed from the NT side and thus would not be submitted to the Collective2
        Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes