identify SubscribeMarketData connection error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ricktek,

Providing a screen shot is not to prove that you are receiving the error. This is to ensure we get the full message as it was received on your side and can see where the error is coming from. When unsupported code is being used we are unable to assist however we have taken steps to assist you further on this and when additional information is requested this needs to be provided so we may assist further.
    I will have our NinjaScript lead review this further and respond back to you when he returns tomorrow.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Except for the 32 at the end of System, nothing was missing from the error message. If you can't accept that, then you cannot be of any help.

The functions SubscribeMarketData and Connected are both established functions of the ATI. Your refusal to answer my question based on the issue of petty semantics is appalling. I'd would prefer that a professional be assigned to this matter.

Comment

ricktek, to clarify - I would not expect NTDirect to be able to be added as reference, as it would not be a managed .NET at all. For custom projects for example in Visual Studio clients had success using the NinjaTrader Client dll, however we would not provide support officially in this area.

Please contact me directly via platformsupport at ninjatrader dot com (Attn Bertrand in subject) for small example we know to be working ok in this area.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Bertrand; I will contact you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post llanqui
          by llanqui