Day order and GTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day order and GTC

Im new to NT, waiting for my account to be funded/transferred from another broker. I will be using Ninja Continuum as my broker. My question is if I enter in an order either a day order or GTC with profit target and stops and I log out of NT will my orders be pending still or will they automatically be cancelled when I log off. Im hoping that they will still be pending. I was with one broker once and they cancelled all orders once I logged off from the platform.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Day orders will automatically be cancelled at the end of the day session however to verify what time this will occur specifically I would suggest contacting [email protected]

GTC orders will remain active until you manually cancel the orders and will not be cancelled by logging out of NinjaTrader.

Also with NinjaTrader Continuum Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the order will be active on the Continuum servers.

Most OCO (One Cancels Other) functionality is natively supported on their servers, but please see the disclaimer section here for more information:

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Wow, quick response, thanks. Just what I wanted to hear. Yes I understand day orders are relevant to what products/exchanges I'm trading. Thank you

Comment

You're welcome and have a great evening!
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielSanMartin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes