Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From single license to multi license and questions

Hello,

I currently have a single ninjatrader license, and I was wondering if I could upgrade to a multibroker license?

Before upgrading, I'd like to ask if I'd be able to connect to two different future brokers at the same time. Is it going to say on bottom left corner of control panel that I am connected to multiple brokers (for example:ninjatrader brokerage and AMP)? If so, while being connected at the same time, would it be possible to choose which brokers to send your orders and such?

I'm a bit confused how this whole process works, so I would appreciate if someone could help me out. Thank You

FT7

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Yes you can upgrade to a Multi Broker license key. For additional information on the upgrade process please send an email to [email protected]

When using a Multi Broker license key yes you will be able to connect to multiple brokers within NinjaTrader as long as they do not share the same underlying technology.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Multiple Connections.

Once connected to both brokers you will then have access to all accounts within the Accounts drop down menu for order submission.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 11-11-2014, 09:46 PM.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid  
    Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes