market replay 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market replay 2

I cant get the market replay to work properly. how do I delete the recorded data ? I dont like what it does when my charts boot up.

Hello,

Your Market Replay files can be found in the folder <Installation Folder>\db\data folder.

Comment

here is my problem since activating the replay recorder three trading days ago the delta footprint chart i use now loads historical data onto it upon opening . I do not want this to continue. I looked at the db data files previousl and could not tell if the files were for replay or historical data what sholud I do?

Comment

I was able to delete the files and all is well . do you know why when I tried to play back the market replay the clock would run but it would not update on the chart I tried fast forwarding but that didnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by ckait View Post
          I was able to delete the files and all is well . do you know why when I tried to play back the market replay the clock would run but it would not update on the chart I tried fast forwarding but that didnt help.
          Hello,

You will need to leave a chart open when recording the data. Also, if you do not have historical data within your DB your chart will not backfill with data.

Comment

I had the record button checked and had several charts open wile i was recording. When I tried to play back a i got nothing Is there a step Im missing in the set up?

Comment

Here are the steps:

1. Go to Tools-->Options, Data tab

2. Enable "Run market replay recorder"

3. Connect to your datafeed and open the charts you want to record

3. To initiate replay you must first connect to the "Market Replay Connection" via the Control Center window, File-->Connect-->Market replay connection and select the date that you want to replay.

4. Once connected, a replay control will appear.
              JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ive done all those things when I try to replay the clock runs but the chart doesnt do anything and ive tried to fast forward it didnt do anything either.

Comment

When you start up the Market Replay please right click on the play controls and select the option to view instruments. Please ensure that you have instruments recorded here and look for the time they start. Then open a chart that ends a day before the recording date and press play.
                  Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
                  Started by rjbtrade1, 11-30-2023, 04:38 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes