X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no parameters to optimize

Hello

I am working on optimizing my strategy but it is coming back saying:

There are no optimization results available, since the strategy has no parameters to optimize.
    From what I can see, there are parameters to optimize and I have created a range within to test. Am I missing something? Attached is a screenshot of my optimization screen showing the parameters.

As you can see, I am running this on the genetic optimizer with the default genetic settings. I get the same result when running it on the Default optimizer

Thank you very much for your help
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jg123 View Post
    Hello

I am working on optimizing my strategy but it is coming back saying:

From what I can see, there are parameters to optimize and I have created a range within to test. Am I missing something? Attached is a screenshot of my optimization screen showing the parameters.

As you can see, I am running this on the genetic optimizer with the default genetic settings. I get the same result when running it on the Default optimizer

Thank you very much for your help
    Try showing us a screengrab of the window that comes up for configuration of the options by the GO, and make sure that you have actually selected an instrument to optimize on.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by "of the options by the GO." What is the "GO"?

I did have the AUDUSD selected for optimization. But that was definitely a good tip as I have forgotten to do that before.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by "of the options by the GO." What is the "GO"?

I did have the AUDUSD selected for optimization. But that was definitely a good tip as I have forgotten to do that before.
        GO == Genetic Optimizer

Comment

oh great, thanks!

the screenshot that I posted already shows that under the "Optimize" section. That is a different menu than what is there when it is the Default optimizer.

Am I understanding your request correctly?

Comment

oh great, thanks!

the screenshot that I posted already shows that under the "Optimize" section. That is a different menu than what is there when it is the Default optimizer.

Am I understanding your request correctly?
            Actually I just noticed that you do not have any enums to optimize, so you will not see the screen that I was thinking about. It appears that you will have to restart NT?

Comment

Hello jg123,

Thank you for your post.

Do you receive the same error on the SampleMaCrossOver? And if you disconnect from your data feed provider, do you still receive the same message?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Taddypole, 04-26-2024, 02:47 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Taddypole  
              Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post futtrader