I can submit orders, but can't see prices feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can submit orders, but can't see prices feed

I'm having an issue when connecting to Clear Corretora, I'm able to see filled orders, I'm even able to submit orders thru NT, but I can't see prices feed, can't see prices changing, superdom is all blank and charts don't refresh automatically.

For example, on the control center, Orders Tab, all prices (bid, ask, last, open, etc) show n/a (attached files). When I open the superdom, although it shows me my current position, on the main table where the columns BUY, PRICE and SELL are, everything is in blank. Same behavior on the charts, if I click on reload with historical data it brings me recent (1 minute ago) information, else it doesn't refresh automatically with the latest tick/price.

This has been happening since from the 1st time I installed NT and got connection with Clear broker.

I'm working with the broker support team, but I was wondering if you guys experts on NT could give me any hint? Perhaps you've seen similar behavior in the past or just by reading the details you might be able to point me out some few ways to tackle this.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Rodrigo
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20140714.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses