reload all historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reload all historical data

Hi why is it that whenever I open NT and a chart it seems I have to "reload all historical data"
    The chart appears but always looks funny till I chose to above mentioned task.
    Why?
    Thanks in advance

Hello newbie0101,

Thank you for your post.

This can be due to the chart forming based on the previous historical up to the current real-time data. And once we reload historical data we get the proper data. The data not loading for the gap between previous data and now could be due to corrupt data in the cache or possibly both the 'Get Data From Server' and 'Save Chart Data As Historical' options being enabled at the same time.

Please go to Tools > Options > Data > ensure the 'Save Chart Data As Historical' option is not enabled but the 'Get Data From Server' option is > OK. Then shut down NinjaTrader > go to the following directory on your PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db > delete the 'cache' folder in the 'db' folder > restart NinjaTrader and advise if the same item continues.

If this item continues please advise the following:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes