Collective2 connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collective2 connection

I'm trying to set up automated forex signal input into my collective2 system.
    I did everything like said in the documentation, but for some reason it always gives me an error: NinjaTrader was unable to submit the trade signals listed below to C2 servers...

The log says:

Collective2 signal processing:
    Failed to process signal. You need to restart NinjaTrader: Order='59e6ab0dfa3f4563a62267454fda8b54/Sim101' Name='' State=Filled Instrument='$EUR.USD' Action=Buy Limit price=0 Stop price=0 Quantity=0,01M Strategy='(null)' Type=Market Tif=Gtc Oco='' Filled=10000 Fill price=1,57 Token='59e6ab0dfa3f2523a65867454fda8b54' Gtd='01.12.2099 00:00:00'

Does anyone have a hint?
    I read something, that I'd need a multi-broker version, that I don't know if I have. I followed the instructions for downloading Ninja on Collective2, that said it was free to try until one had subscribers on C2.

My setup:
    IB, Ninja, Collective2
    Last edited by dennisdd; 04-03-2008, 06:04 PM.

For submitting order you need to have a NT multi broker license. Please contact "sales AT ninjatrader DOT com" if you don't know if you have one.

Comment

I am attempting to set up the same thing -- a NT feed into C2 to try auto-trading my strategy there.

Do I have to pay a quarterly fee to be able to do this, or is there a way I can try it out (no subscribers) with my own account and see how it works?

Thanks!
      Bryan
      cassb
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Logical Forex

Comment

Your would need to purchase a NT multi-broker license to submit orders to C2.

Comment

According to C2, you can use the free NT version until you have subscribers. Has this changed?

NinjaTrader allows you to download a free trial version of its program. NinjaTrader has asked us to enforce the following policy: you can use the free version of NinjaTrader until your trading system on C2 has subscribers. After you have subscribers, either paying or non-paying, NinjaTrader will require that you pay for NinjaTrader. C2 will not accept NinjaTrader-generated trade signals from an unlicensed NinjaTrader for any system that has subscribers. Please note that you will need to use the Multi-Broker Version of NinjaTrader to support Collective2 trade entry.
          I ran into this issue before (needing a multi-broker license), that is when C2 added that section to the above text.

Comment

Thanks for clarification.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Brevo
            by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM