Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello jiri_barta,

Thank you for the additional details.

I still could not answer this question with the given information, additionally, this is something you would likely need to speak to your broker about as it relates to your account balance and commissions.

Have you contacted your broker at this point to review your trades and account balance to make sure what you see reflects the real account?

If you have contacted your broker and they have provided different details than the platform is providing, they will refer you back to our support email for further assistance which we can continue from there. The first step will be getting in contact with the broker to verify your trades and account values to better understand the value being reported in contrast to the events on your account.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have contacted them (Dorman) and they are saying that everything is ok. Look at what I attached, it is detail from statement from yesterday. I can prove that I did only two trades and the balance after trading was 2224,34 (according NT archive) I have lost 12,5 USD only, but there are listed next payments (some casch 46 USD) and next lost 22,46 USD,...so my lost in real is 68,46 USD!

I´m seriously aware of this problem
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello jiri_barta,

Thank you for your reply and for confirming with the broker.

Now that the broker has confirmed the value being seen is correct, it would likely be best to review the trade performance in NinjaTrader for this period of time to verify the trades against your brokers trade report. Have you done this at this point? Can you confirm all orders match the broker report in regard to price and quantity?

Have you also verified that you have commissions are configured correctly? Are you only seeing a discrepancy relating to the amount of commission?

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses