Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong number of "Days to load"

Hi, my situation is this:

I am using 60 Minute charts and I set "Days to load" in "Data Series" to 31. When I use the dropdown menu to change the time to "Daily", "Days to load" in "Data Series" is changed automatically to the value 365, which is fine.

Now the problem: When I use the dropdown menu again, to change the time back to "60 Min", the chart then only displays 5 days. I have to get into "Data series" and change "Days to load" to 31 again.

This may seem like just a small nuisance, but it is a major hindrance, because I want to quickly scan through multiple markets on different timeframes.

How can I fix NinjaTrader, so it will automatically show 31 days when I go back to 60M from Daily?

Thanks and regards
    Christian

Originally posted by Lonneman View Post
    Hi, my situation is this:

I am using 60 Minute charts and I set "Days to load" in "Data Series" to 31. When I use the dropdown menu to change the time to "Daily", "Days to load" in "Data Series" is changed automatically to the value 365, which is fine.

Now the problem: When I use the dropdown menu again, to change the time back to "60 Min", the chart then only displays 5 days. I have to get into "Data series" and change "Days to load" to 31 again.

This may seem like just a small nuisance, but it is a major hindrance, because I want to quickly scan through multiple markets on different timeframes.

How can I fix NinjaTrader, so it will automatically show 31 days when I go back to 60M from Daily?

Thanks and regards
    Christian
    Save that as the template for minute charts. Right-click in the PropertyGrid for the price DataSeries.

Comment

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your post.

Koganam is correct here, you can save a default setting for the period types by right clicking in the parameters and select 'Set Default For 'PeriodType''. For more information on working with price data please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...price_data.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thank you both.

Nice and easy solution.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Option Whisperer  
        Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM