training events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

training events

The training events look really appealing, but, being in New Zealand, the times are really a problem for me.

Is it possible to record a session so that I can gain some benefit, even though it will not be interactive?

Thanks

I think this is a great idea.

The NinjaTrader live training events tend to cover much of the same ground from week to week.

If the sessions were recorded with Camstudio and archived publicly, (note: bandwidth is free on Google video ) this would not only allow potential users to access tutorials pertinent to the platform 24/7 but also free the inherent creativity of the demonstrators from presenting the same redundant information week after week.

I doubt Omnovia is free, so why pay to present weminars with little variability from week to week?

Having a live "NinjaTrader question hour" webinar or something similar once per week, would be more likely to add value not only to potential NT customers but also the existing user base...

Comment

Thank you for your post.

We currently do not record these sessions but I will forward your suggestions for our list of future considerations.
      JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jessica View Post
        Thank you for your post.

We currently do not record these sessions but I will forward your suggestions for our list of future considerations.
        By recording the basic seminars they have everyweek would enable them to increase the diversity of seminars which would be very beneficial and something i have wondered about for quite a while. They could then do refresher and update seminars to further deepen customer understanding of the platform. It would probably cut down on the number of repeated forum questions.

Cheers

Comment

Another vote for this intiative.
          I think it is very important for people that the EST is not convenient.
          Regards,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses