Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuun / NT issues.

I have an issue using this connection.

I have realized some days ago that in the process of disconnect NT from Continuum and connect again I have lost the historical data of all symbols of the day 11 of April. It was something very weird because I have no lost historical data, neither before that day nor after that day. The rest of the chart seems to be properly.

To tried fix this problem I have restored a backup where all historical is Ok. The problem here is that, if I go to Historical Data Manager / Tools/ Edit I can see now all historical data is correct (and I have the 11 of April data again) however the charts of the workspace don’t show the historical data properly and they still miss the data of the day of the problem.

In addition I have seen other weird thing: As you can see on the screenshot attached I have received data from the CAC40 the day 6 of April. The point is that this day is Sunday and this future didn’t work that day. ??

On one hand, I would like to know what I have to do to restore properly the NT in order the workspaces show correctly the historical data contained in NinjaTrader.

On other hand I would like to know why I have received data from the 6 of April, is a problem of the data feed of Continuum or maybe a fault in Ninjatrader?

I’m using the version 7.0.1000.22. Must I work with other version of NT?

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20140420.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes