Stacking Indicators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stacking Indicators?

I really like NinjaTrader's charting features and indicators, but I find when using more than a few indicators, much of the screen real estate is taken up. I'm wondering if there is any way to stack the indicators so that they are tabbed, or if there is some other solution?

thanks.

Hi Elliott,

I suggest to open up a second chart for the same instrument with the other indicators.

I will forward your suggestion to tab the indicators to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

In addition, I suggest to run NinjaTrader 6.5 beta version. This version allows you to create multiple workspaces. I recommend to create a workspace for each instrument you trade to save space on your monitor. You can then toggle between workspaces to display a new instrument.

You can download NinjaTrader 6.5 from the link below.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/download_download.htm
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply and suggestions. I'm using 6.5 at the moment. Thanks for also forwarding my suggestion along. I've found tabs just as useful for 'browsing' indicators as they are when browsing the web. I hope to see this in the future.

I think I'll just create two charts of the same security, using one strictly for indicators and the other for the main chart as I'm using dual monitors.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post techgetgame  
      Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post sephichapdson