X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with connecting to Continuum

I'm on R21 and I had created an account for Continuum

When I try connecting, NT would throw the following error

20/01/14 11:23:44 AM|3|2|Continuum: The type CQG.Trader.DataAccess.Network.Unicaster.UnicasterF ramework does not have a constructor that takes the parameters (UnicasterConfigurationSection, IPathProvider).(LoginFailed)

How to resolve this? Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com with a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need a copy of the 'trace.20140119.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi:
      Today I could not get data for FDAX on Continuum. I could see data for GC but not for FDAX. On Interactive Brokers was OK, so must be Eurex-Continuum issue.

Ckecked on my NT log and around 1 hour ago there are several Primary connection= Connected, Price feed=Connection Lost

Also some "FDAX 03-14 is not enabled for real time level 1 quotes" and "FDAX 03-14 is not enabled for real time market depth"

Any idea?

my account problem or general Continuum problem?
      Last edited by pakricard; 01-20-2014, 01:32 AM. Reason: add more information

Comment

Originally posted by pakricard View Post
        Hi:
        Today I could not get data for FDAX on Continuum. I could see data for GC but not for FDAX. On Interactive Brokers was OK, so must be Eurex-Continuum issue.

Ckecked on my NT log and around 1 hour ago there are several Primary connection= Connected, Price feed=Connection Lost

Also some "FDAX 03-14 is not enabled for real time level 1 quotes" and "FDAX 03-14 is not enabled for real time market depth"

Any idea?

my account problem or general Continuum problem?
        If you are still with Mirus I think Ray advised that you have to ask your broker to make Eurex available to you - aparentley Dorman (and hence Mirus) only got this capability on Thursday or Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by steve2222 View Post
          If you are still with Mirus I think Ray advised that you have to ask your broker to make Eurex available to you - aparentley Dorman (and hence Mirus) only got this capability on Thursday or Friday.
          Thnks Steve, but I already escaped Mirus. My broker now is RCG directly, andthey gave me the Continuum account.

Comment

Hello,

Can you please contact your broker and double check with them if there are no issues with the FDAX and other Eurex products.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by pakricard View Post
              Thnks Steve, but I already escaped Mirus. My broker now is RCG directly, andthey gave me the Continuum account.
              Hi, what margins are you getting on ES trading directly through RCG? Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Massinisa  
              Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Creamers