Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Gateway

Hello,

I am trying to connect Ninjatrader to IB Gateway but for some reason everytime I connect to Ibgateway it is connecting to TWS. I can't seem to find out why. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect NinjaTrader to an Interactive Brokers account using the gateway. Stand alone TWS build 938.1 must be used at this time.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect NinjaTrader to an Interactive Brokers account using the gateway. Stand alone TWS build 938.1 must be used at this time.
      I was able to use a day ago. What happened was I have an automated strategy and it keeps disconnecting so I tried the Ibgateway and I was able to connect and do my automated strategy for weeks until I switch to a VPS and tried installing it there but now it just wouldn't allow me to connect to Ibgateway how I was supposed to. Please advise. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Since connection through TWS build 938.1 is the only supported method this would be my recommendation. Specific configuration steps as well as a download link for this build of Trader Workstation can be found at the following link to our Connection Guide: https://www.ninjatrader.com/Connecti...tion-Guide.php

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          Hello,

Since connection through TWS build 938.1 is the only supported method this would be my recommendation. Specific configuration steps as well as a download link for this build of Trader Workstation can be found at the following link to our Connection Guide: www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Interactive-Brokers-Connection-Guide.php
          Kyle,

Currently, the only two TWS download options I see on the IB web site is TWS 9369 • Jan 15 2014 and TWS 9431 • Jan 7 2014 (TWS Latest).

Comment

Hello dsherman,

A download link for this build of Trader Workstation can be found at the following link to our Connection Guide: https://www.ninjatrader.com/Connecti...tion-Guide.php

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Balage0922  
            Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes