Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to load resources

MB Trading connection

I run esignal in the background, connect NT 5.0.1000.7 to MB (with the "show navigator" option on) and everything seems to work fine for awhile, but somewhere along the line NT will crash or freeze with an error "Failed to load resources from resource file. Please check your setup". This happens on two machines where I have the similar setup (esignal, NT, and MB).

Attached Files

imported post

Hi,

This is a known issue with MBT. We have worked with MBT on this issue and seems that there is some conflict that we are unable to pin down between NT and the MBT API. When we have resolution to this we will post.

Thanks.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Hi,

Is this a problem only when one has opted to have the Navigator window running via NT, or does this happen to all connections to MBT regardless of if that is selected.

Thanks in advance,

Ron

Comment

imported post

ninjatrader wrote:
        Hi,

This is a known issue with MBT. We have worked with MBT on this issue and seems that there is some conflict that we are unable to pin down between NT and the MBT API. When we have resolution to this we will post.

Thanks.
        Wow.. seems pretty serious and makes NT with MB sort of unusable no? Unless I am missing something, you shouldn't be advertising that you work with MB until you resolve that issue.. as at anytime this could crash and leave the trader exposed to loss, or at least unexpected results as the strategy is not being executed... for example, I set a strategy and walk away (one of the strengths and features of NT) but little do I know it crashes when I walk away and does not execute the strategy.

I am in the 30-day money back period, and hopefully you can pin it down prior to the end of the trial.

Comment

imported post

Fortunately this is rare and pops up with less than 10% of our MBT users.
          Unfortunately, since it is rare, it is hard to pin down since we can't reproduce it.

If we are unabled to resolve before your trial is up, just send a note to [email protected] and we will refund you your payment.

Ray

Comment

imported post

ninjatrader wrote:
            Fortunately this is rare and pops up with less than 10% of our MBT users.
            Unfortunately, since it is rare, it is hard to pin down since we can't reproduce it.

If we are unabled to resolve before your trial is up, just send a note to [email protected] and we will refund you your payment.

Ray

Ok. If you want to send me a special debugging version or anything, I can help you with it, as it happens for me nearly everytime I use NT, and on different machines with similar setups. Also, if you need to know more information about how I have the settings set and other software I run @ the time, let me know.

Comment

imported post

Ray,

Are users reporting this occuring only when MB Navigator is open after being launched via NT, or is it a broader issue occuring with Navigator both open and closed. This would be helpful to know on this end.

Thanks,
              Ron

Comment

imported post

Hi Coney,

Both open and closed.

Ray

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post